I am so happy I can finally post this one. Finished her actually more than a month ago, but got stuck trying to figure out how to make her microphone. Well, with my husband's help, now it is done! I used a piece of coffee straw and a black bead. The more challenging part of this creation was painting her head purple, it was originally blonde. I used permanent markers, then I had an accident when the marker transferred to her face. I had to do research on how to remove it. I found great YouTube tutorials and tried a lot of techniques. I have really learned a lot in the process. So , boys and girls be careful when playing with toys and markers!